Translate

Sunday, April 24

Deep Pan Pizza

Yesterday I got a new toy. It is all very exciting. I got a bubblegum pink Kitchen Aid. Its AWESOME. $50 go to research for breast cancer and the colour is just amazing and makes me happy in the kitchen. So of course, I decided to give it a try and made pizza dough with it. So easy! Mess-free and so so so YUMMY! This pizza definitely won my heart, and I will be making it again for sure! Definitely one of the best homemade pizzas I have had... I love that the crust is crusty on the outside and soft like bread in the inside. YUM YUM YUM!
Ingredients:

  • 1 package active dry yeast
  • 1 cup warm water
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • 3 cups flour
  1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water in your mixer bowl.
  2. Add the salt, olive oil and the flour. 
  3. Use your awesome pink kitchenaid dough hook and mix for about one minute. 
  4. The dough should cling to the hook and not attach the side. 
  5. Place dough in a greased bowl, turning to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour. Punch down dough. 
  6. Brush your pan with olive oil and press dough across bottom of the pan, forming a collar around the edges to hold toppings. 
  7. Add your toppings. I added tomatoes, olives, cheddar, mozzarella, swiss cheese and provence herbs. 
  8. Bake at 450F for 18 minutes. 
  9. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails