Translate

Monday, March 22

Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Cookies

Yesterday as it was snowing, I did a lot of snooping around on other blogs and found this recipe. I decided to try it since it seemed super easy! I was deliciously surprised by the result, I find these cookies really yummy, simple and quite 'cute'. Anne-Claire thought they were ugly, but I think they look like real cookies! They're soft in the inside, and crisp on the outside! Definitely a must try - super easy to make!
Ingredients: 
  • 1 cup of walnuts
  • 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
  • 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
  • 2 cups of icing sugar
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
  1. Preheat oven at 160 degrees Celsius. 
  2. Combine all the ingredients together and mix. 
  3. Scoop a tbsp of mix on a baking sheet. Leave space between the cookies. 
  4. Bake for 12-15 minutes. 
  5. Enjoy!
I definitely couldn't get my hands on enough!
* You could substitute the nuts for only chocolate chips. 
* You could use white, milk or dark chocolate chips. 

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Wow those look amazing and grain-free too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails