Monday, July 5

Summer Holidays

Well as you know school is out, and I have decided to enjoy my last two months of freedom before heading back to North America therefore I will not be updating much, if not at all until September! Feel free to check out my older recipes! 
Obviously this picture is by Anne-Claire, feel free to check her blog out! 

Have a great summer!


Bobbie said...

I love all the recipes on your blog. I am hosting a 30 day food challenge on my blog and am wondering if you would like to share with my readers any of your recipes? my blog is

Let me know if you are interested at boblys at yahoo dot com

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

Hi, this is my 1st time here. Love this Summer holiday picture, I must try to take a similar photo for my kids when I go my vacation to Goldcoast Australia in this coming Sept. I will drop by more often from now. See you soon.


Related Posts with Thumbnails